3M™ SecureFit™ X5000 Series Safety Helmets provide comfort and security for workers in a variety of situations. With features such as a climbing helmet-inspired design that meets occupational safety requirements; compatibility with a variety of 3M™ Faceshields, Earmuffs, and other accessories; and a suspension that incorporates exclusive 3M™ Pressure Diffusion Technology.
For head protection that’s secure and comfortable get 3M™ SecureFit™ Safety Helmet X5000VE-CE Series. It’s ideal for a variety of situations, including working at heights or for industrial jobs that involve heavy machinery or other hazards. Our vented safety helmet is designed and certified to meet both EN12492 and EN397 standards and, with the unique 4-point chin strap selector system, you can switch between either depending on the safety requirements of your workplace. Inspired by modern climbing helmets, the brimless design gives you a clear upward view so you can stay aware of your surroundings and avoid risks. With six different settings you can adjust to fit a variety of head shapes. With the easy-to-adjust, 6-point ratchet suspension system you can smoothly tighten the headband as needed. It has the exclusive, patented 3M™ Pressure Diffusion Technology which not only provides a secure fit but, by reducing up to 20 % of forehead pressure compared to conventional helmet suspensions, also helps improve comfort. This helmet features a proprietary 3M™ UVicator™ Sensor that changes from red to white when exposed to damaging levels of ultraviolet (UV) light. As UV rays can cause hard hat shells to become brittle and compromise their protection level, the sensor changing colour indicates that it’s time to replace the helmet. Accessory slots and clips are designed to be compatible with a variety of 3M earmuffs and other accessories. It also meets EN50365 1000 Vac standard. Please note: the X5000 is either in EN12492 (helmets for mountaineers) mode or in EN397 (industrial safety helmets) mode but cannot meet both EN-standards simultaneously.
- Suspension system incorporates exclusive patented 3M™ Pressure Diffusion Technology
- Works with a variety of 3M™ Earmuffs and other accessories
- 4-point chin strap selector system unique to 3M allows wearer to switch between EN 12492 (helmets for mountaineers) and EN 397 (industrial safety helmets) standards
- 6-point ratchet suspension allows wearer to customise height and fit with multiple levels of vertical adjustment
- Inspired by climbing helmets with a brimless design to give you a clear upward view
- Certified to either EN12492 or EN397 (depending on chin strap configuration) and EN50365 1000 Vac standard
- 3M™ Uvicator™ sensor disc tells you when your hard hat has been over exposed to UV-radiation and it’s time to replace it
- DOSH SIRIM Approved
Pressure Diffusion Technology, UV Indicator, Replaceable Brow Pad
Oil & Gas, Forestry, Construction
Heavy Infrastructure, Oil & Gas, Mining, Construction, Transportation
6 Point Ratchet