Clesse first stage regulator helps to reduces the pressure from high pressure down to an intermediate pressure. The range of capacity consumption caters for domestic, commercial, agricultural, and industrial application.
These regulators can also be used in Natural Gas, Air, Nitrogen and other non-aggressive gases installations. It has robust design, as the female connections are provided with a strong spanner profile, complies with EN16129.
The vent position allows drainage of possible humidity condensation above the membrane.
APR 8510 is a variable pressure regulator with single turn. Mainly used in LPG cylinder installations for poultry heating systems and burners.
- Capacity: 70KG/hr or 3,290,000 BTU/hr
- Inlet Pressure: 1.7 – 16 bar
- Outlet Pressure: 0.4 – 1.5 bar
- Inlet Connection: 1/4″ NPT
- Outlet Connection: 1/4″ NPT
- Body and cover : die cast aluminium alloy
- Cover/body screws : stainless steel
- Diaphragm: NBR-R according to EN549
- Valve pad: NBR according to EN549