Clesse Second Stage Regulator reduces the pressure from intermediate pressure down to the appliance pressure. Mainly used in various installation settings, with LPG, Natural Gas, SNG, Air, Nitrogen and other non-aggressive gases. It is suitable for commercial and industrial application.
BP 1803 is a small yet efficient low pressure regulator with capacity up to 5 kg/hr. Suitable to be installed on the kitchen equipment.
- Capacity: 5KG/hr or 240,000 BTU/hr
- Inlet Pressure: 0.5 – 4 bar
- Outlet Pressure: 37 mbar
- Inlet Connection: 1/4″ NPT
- Outlet Connection: 1/4″ NPT
- Regulating units (body and cover): die-cast aluminium alloy
- Valve body: die-cast aluminium alloy
- Diaphragm: NBR -R
- Valve pad: NBR