Clesse Second Stage Regulator reduces the pressure from intermediate pressure down to the appliance pressure. Mainly used in various installation settings, with LPG, Natural Gas, SNG, Air, Nitrogen and other non-aggressive gases. It is suitable for commercial and industrial application.
BP 1813 low pressure LPG regulator has variable pressure adjustment that can be used as a single or second stage regulator suitable for agricultural, poultry heating and commercial purposes. The indexed position of the hand-wheel provides a better set control.
- Capacity: 5KG/hr or 240,000 BTU/hr
- Inlet Pressure: 0.5 – 4 bar
- Outlet Pressure: 37 mbar
- Inlet Connection: 1/4” NPT
- Outlet Connection: 3/8″ NPT
- Regulating units (body and cover): die-cast aluminium alloy
- Valve body: die-cast aluminium alloy
- Diaphragm: NBR -R
- Valve pad: NBR