Clesse Second Stage Regulator reduces the pressure from intermediate pressure down to the appliance pressure. Mainly used in various installation settings, with LPG, Natural Gas, SNG, Air, Nitrogen and other non-aggressive gases. It is suitable for commercial and industrial application.
BP 2205G low pressure LPG regulator is equipped with “GIRO” which protects the vent holes and allows the regulator to be installed in all positions. It has better protection against water entering through the vent holes and provides a perfect drainage of moisture condensation which may occur above the diaphragm.
- Capacity: 10 kg/hr or 470,000 btu/hr
- Inlet Pressure: 0.5 – 4 bar
- Outlet Pressure: 33 – 45 mbar
- Inlet Connection: 1/4″ NPT
- Outlet Connection: 1/2″ NPT
- Regulating units (body and cover): die-cast aluminium alloy
- Valve body: die-cast aluminium alloy
- Diaphragm: NBR -R
- Valve pad: NBR