Fischer’s ultrasonic line is ideal for measuring wall thicknesses in all aspects of corrosion protection. Exchangeable probes make the devices of the UMP series particularly flexible; models range from entry level gauges to high-precision instruments with multiple measurement modes, including A- and B-Scan, echo-to-echo measurement and sound velocity mode.
- Many software options and measurement modes can be enabled directly via the keypad
- Dual-element probes for reliable results even on rough, corroded surfaces
- Measuring range from 0.5 – 500 mm
- Zero-point compensation for reliable measurements even after frequent use and/or at fluctuating temperatures
- Comes equipped with a 5 MHz probe; many other probes optionally available, even for use at high temperatures
- Detection of corrosion damage to ship hulls, pipelines, tanks and containers
- Quality control in the transport and chemical industries