The compact BD 50/60 C Ep Classic delivers maximum cleaning performance with minimum equipment. Machine features have been reduced to the most important settings and functions for efficient use. The EASY-Operation system makes the machine very easy to operate. This compact machine is very manoeuvrable and offers the operator a clear view of the area to be cleaned. In addition, this mains-operated scrubber drier with disc technology is also very affordable. The BD 50/60 C Ep Classic is ideal for both occasional and continuous use.
Affordable entry-level model
- Excellent price-performance ratio.
- Reduced to the most important functions.
Large tank volume with compact dimensions
- Extremely manoeuvrable.
- Offers a clear view of the cleaning surface.
Large working width
- Integrated disc brush head with 51-centimetre/20 inch brush.
- For efficient cleaning of medium-sized areas.
Mains operation (230 V, 50 Hz)
- Low weight.
- Suitable for both occasional and continuous use.
Home Base system
- Further accessory parts or equipment can be attached.
- Additional cleaning utensils can be carried on-board.
- 1-switch operation.
- Very easy to use.
Easy assignment of functions thanks to yellow control elements
- Short teach-in times also for untrained personnel.
Available with straight or curved squeegees
- Can be adjusted to suit individual floor conditions.
|Brush working width (mm)||510|
|Vacuuming working width (mm)||850|
|Rated input power (W)||up to 1100|
|Fresh/dirty water tank (l)||60 / 60|
|Brush contact pressure (g/cm²)||27.3 / 28.5|
|Brush speed (rpm)||180|
|Max. area performance (m²/h)||2040|
|Practical area performance (m²/h)||2000|
|Sound pressure level (dB(A))||66|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||1185 x 540 x 1000|
- Disc brush
- 2-tank system
- Mains operation