Uncompromising in every respect: maximum pressure, maximum flow rate. The HDS 10/20-4 M hot water high-pressure cleaner is the most powerful machine in the Kärcher Middle class. The innovative eco!efficiency mode, precise cleaning agent dosing unit and optimised burner engineering reduce the impact both on the environment and on your wallet to a minimum, while the patented nozzle technology, ceramic pistons, turbo blower and outstanding pump efficiency ensure top cleaning results. Ease of operation is also ensured by an intuitive control panel, LED displays and a sophisticated mobility concept, all of which simplify operation and transport of the machine. Servicing and maintenance work is easy, as all of the relevant components are easily accessible and operating data can be retrieved at any time.
- Vehicle cleaning
- Equipment and machine cleaning
- Workshop cleaning
- Service station cleaning
- Facade cleaning
- Swimming pool cleaning
- Cleaning production systems
- Cleaning in production processes
- Cleaning sport facilities
In the eco!efficiency mode the machine operates in the most economical temperature range (60°C) – with full water flow. The burner cycles are optimised to reduce fuel consumption by 20% compared to full-load operation.
Highly efficient, tried-and-tested burner technology. Four-pole electric motor with three-piston axial pump. Water-cooled motor for a high level of performance and durability.
The large, integrated water fine filter reliably protects the high-pressure pump against small dirt particles. An integrated exhaust gas thermostat switches off the drive motor if the emission temperature exceeds 300°C. The Soft Damping System (SDS) compensates for vibration and pressure peaks in the high-pressure system.
- Safe and ample storage for protective gear, accessories and cleaning agents.
- Storage hooks for power cord and high-pressure hose.
- “Jogger” design with large rubber-tyred wheels and steering roller.
- Sturdy transport eyelets for safe loading during transport.
- Integrated tilting aid for effortlessly negotiating obstacles such as steps and kerbs.
Save energy and time:
- At last – work without getting tired: the EASY!Force high-pressure gun.
- EASY!Lock quick-release fasteners: durable and robust. And five times faster than screws.
|Supply voltage (Ph)||3 / 400 / 50|
|Flow rate (l/h)||500 – 1000|
|Working pressure (bar/MPa)||30 – 200 / 3 – 20|
|Max. temperature (supply 12°C) (°C)||80 – 155|
|Connection load (kW)||7.8|
|Heating oil or gas consumption, full load (kg/h)||6.4|
|Power cable (m)||5|
|Fuel tank (l)||25|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||1330 x 750 x 1060|
- Spray gun, EASY!Force Advanced
- High-pressure hose, 10 m
- Spray lance, 1050 mm
- Power nozzle
- Steam nozzle
- Tanks for cleaning agent, calcification protection and fuel can be filled from the outside
- Control panel with display light
- Three-piston axial pump, With ceramic pistons
- Pressure cut-off
- Pole reverse plug (3-phase)
- Service electronics with LED display
- Two detergent tanks
- Dry-running protection
*PLEASE CONTACT OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE FOR ASSISTANCE