Series 2 dial indicators are Mitutoyo’s most popular, and have the widest application.
- The outer clamp and lifting lever (optional) can be attached to either the right or left side. These parts can easily be installed and removed without tools.
- Secure adhesion between the bezel and crystal as well as the use of an O-ring prevents water or oil penetration.
- The spindle is made of high strength quench hardened stainless steel which resists arduous use.
- A carbide contact point is used.
- A special alloy is used for the sector gears to provide improved wear resistance.
- Application of a hard coating on the surface of the crystal makes the gauge highly scratch and chemical resistant.
- SKU: 2046S
- Type: Plunger
- Dial Type: Continuous
- Range: 10mm (1mm)
- Accuracy: ±13µm
- Graduation: 0.01mm
- Repeatability: 5µm
- Measuring Force: 1.4N or less
- Graduation: ±0-100
- Remarks: Lug Back