The NEW Mitutoyo 500-181-30 AOS Absolute Digimatic Caliper has a measuring range of 150mm with 0.01mm resolution. Equipped with the exclusive AOS sensor technology which is a patented Advanced Onsite Sensor that offers improved measurement dependability by increasing resistance to harsh workshop conditions. This new caliper features the New electromagnetic inductive (AOS) sensor providing improved resistance to environmental conditions such as dirt, oil and water that can cause false readings, an increased battery life of 3.5 years under normal operation and Absolute (ABS) sensor that eliminates the necessity of setting the reference when the caliper is powered on. It is also fully compatible with existing Mitutoyo digimatic peripherals (SPC cables, U-Wave wireless transmitters, etc.)and are priced the same as the latest 500 Series ABS Caliper models.
- Range: 0-150mm
- Graduation: 0.01mm
- Type: Digimatic Absolute AOS
- SPC Output: No
- Accuracy: /- 0.02mm
- Electromagnetic inductive sensor improves the environmental resistance, reducing false readings caused by dirt, oil and water.
- The battery life has been increased to 3.5 years under normal operation.
- ABS sensor eliminates the necessity of setting the reference when powering on.
- Follows current ABS-CD design with electronic module improvements.