The Mitutoyo 530-115 Standard Model Vernier Caliper has a measuring range of 0 to 300mm and 0-12 in with an accuracy of +/- 0.08mm. Features a small face angle of 14 degrees which provides easy reading. Measures Outside Diameter, Inside Diameter, depth and steps. Furnished in Satin Stainless Steel with easy reading graduations. Equipped with a lock screw for holding the sliding jaw position allowing the user to get easy measurements.
- Can measure OD (outside diameter), ID (inside diameter), depth, and steps.
- The small vernier face angle (14°) provides easy reading.
- Dual reading scales on vernier. (metric/inch and inch models only)
- Lock screw for holding thesliding jaw position.
- Carbide-tipped jaw type calipers are also available.
- Range: 0-12in or 0-300mm
- Graduation: 0.05mm, 0.05mm (1/128”) or .001” (1/128”)
- SPC Output: No
- Accuracy: /- 0.08mm