WD-40 Specialist® Dry Lube with PTFE is a dry lubricant that keeps your equipment running smoothly with long-lasting corrosion protection that does not attract dirt, dust, or oil. It provides superior lubrication and long-lasting corrosion protection with no oily residue. Best used where cleanliness and maximum performance are required as it dries quick leaving behind a lubricating film that resists dirt, dust and oil buildups. Great for reducing friction and wear on blades and bits, door and window tracks, slides, conveyor belts, rollers, hinges, table saws, lathes, power tools and equipment. Effective in temperatures ranging from -50°F to 500°F.
- Provides 5x greater wear protection than the competition for longer-lasting lubrication and reduced application frequency*
- Lubricates at least 4x longer thant he competition**
- Safe to use on wood, paper, fabrics, leather, metal, rubber and most plastics (except clear polycarbonate and polystyrene).
- NSF Category H2 (#146856)
- Withstands temperatures of -45 °C to +260 °C
- Long-lasting lubrication, dry film that resists dirt, dust and oil
- For use on metals, glass, vinyl, rubber and most plastics
- ROHS Compliance