- For liquid media in high-pressure applications (e.g. water, hydraulic oil)
- Test benches (e.g. for hydraulic components)
- Water jet cutting
- High-pressure cleaning
- High-pressure generation
- Safety pressure gauge with solid baffle wall designed in compliance with the requirements and test conditions of the DIN 16001 high-pressure standard
- Wetted parts from stainless steel 316L
- Long service life with static pressure profiles
- Scale ranges from 0 … 2,000 bar to 0 … 3,000 bar
The model PG23HP-S Bourdon tube pressure gauge has been designed specifically for high-pressure applications up to 3,000 bar.
Typical measuring points for this pressure gauge can be found in water jet cutting, high-pressure cleaning and test bench construction.
WIKA manufactures and qualifies the model PG23HP-S in accordance with the requirements of the new DIN 16001 high-pressure standard in the “S3” safety version.
The safety version is made up of laminated safety glass, a solid baffle wall between measuring system and dial and a blow-out back. In the event of a failure, the operator is protected at the front side, as media or components can only be ejected via the back of the instrument. The proven, all-welded construction ensures a long service life and permanent sealing.
The resistance to shock and vibration can be increased by the optional silicone oil case filling.