- Level measurement in vessel and storage systems for oils and fuels
- Overfilling and dry-run monitoring
- Battery-operated level measuring systems
- Developed for all common oils and fuels
- Explosion protection selectable in accordance with ATEX or IECEx
- Low-power output signals for battery-operated measuring systems available
- Optional temperature output for density compensation and temperature monitoring
Developed for oils and fuels
The submersible pressure sensor model LF-1 has been developed especially for the level measurement of fuels and oils. Extensive test cycles guarantee a permanent resistance and long service life in all oils and fuels as well as in aggressive crude oils and biofuels.
Thanks to newly developed special cables, components made of high-alloyed stainless steel and an optional overvoltage protection against lightning, the submersible pressure sensor for measurement applications in oils and fuels is also perfectly suited for use in the outdoor area.
Precise level and temperature measurement with HART® communication
A measurement uncertainty of max. 0.5 %, a long-term drift of 0.1 % and slight temperature errors make the LF-1 a reliable measurement solution for the monitoring of storage tanks. The additional analogue temperature output facilitates the compensation of a temperature-induced density error especially at temperatures of up to -40 … +80 °C.
The integrated HART® communication can be used for scaling the measuring range and for the parameterisation of unit, error signal, and others.
Optimised electronics for battery operation
The modern electronic system guarantees not only a high accuracy in the long term but also ensures a very long battery life thanks to low power supply, low current consumption, fast response time and low-power output signals.
Safety also in hazardous areas
The optional intrinsically safe electronic system is authorised according to the common international standards and allows a safe worldwide application in explosive gases and vapours.