- Calibration service companies and service industry
- Measurement and control laboratories
- Quality assurance
- Measurement and simulation of the following parameters: pressure, electrical signals (mA, mV, V, Ω), temperature (TC, RTD), frequency and pulse
- Large colour display with touchscreen with new intuitive and user-friendly interface
- Integrated data logger and calibration function
- Option: intrinsically safe version, II 2G Ex ib IIC T4 Gb – Tamb: -10 … +50 °C (14 … 122 °F)
- Option: integrated HART® module for communication with HART® instruments
Due to its versatility the hand-held multifunction calibrator Pascal series is ideally suited for on-field testing and calibration of industrial measuring instruments. The typical application is the calibration of pressure transmitters, temperature transmitters, pressure gauges, temperature probes and other measuring devices. The calibration data are stored in the instrument’s memory. The communication with a PC is used to remotely control the unit and to download the calibration reports.
The Pascal ET is the most advanced portable multifunction calibrator for the measurement and simulation of the following parameters: relative and absolute pressure, electrical signals (mA, mV, V, Ω), temperature (TC, RTD), frequency and pulse. In addition, there is the possibility to include an optional HART® module which allows communication with HART® instruments.
The calibrator Pascal ET has a new large colour touchscreen display with a new intuitive and user-friendly interface, that allows an easy and fast configuration of the calibrator. The availability of ATEX approval II 2G Ex ib IIC T4 Gb – Tamb: -10 … +50 °C (14 … 122 °F) expands the possible applications of this calibrator into hazardous areas (only for Pascal ET/IS). Even in the ATEX version the DC 24 V voltage supply for external transmitters is available.
The calibrator has four measurement channels and is thus capable to carry out up to four simultaneous measures. For more flexibility on on-field calibrations, the Pascal ET has an on-board memory for data storage that allows the evaluation of logged measuring values and calibration reports. In laboratory applications the real-time communication allows the remote control of the Pascal ET from a PC.