- Waste water treatment plants
- Pumping stations
- For waste water, sewage and heavily soiled liquids
- Environmentally friendly, mercury- and lead-free
- PP housing
- High mechanical and electrical durability of micro-switch
- Suitable for use in hazardous areas Ex zone 0, 1 and 2
Suspended float switches are attached to a highly flexible cable hanging from above and contain a micro switch, which is potted and enclosed, shock and fracture-proof, in a double-chamber system. When the float body is immersed in a liquid, the float bulb tips and triggers the micro switch.
With the MS1 model range, a stabilisation weight is also built in, so that this switch is also suited for greater solids contents.
One suspended float switch is required for each switch point. The contact is designed as a change-over contact, so that it can be configured as a high alarm as well as a low alarm.
Through the patented, centrically mounted micro switch, the suspended float switch can switch in any direction, and not dependent on the direction in which the switch tips.