For the plastics machinery industry
- Plastics and rubber industry
- For direct installation into the process
- Dies for extrusion profiles
- Compression platens
- The sensor can be adjusted to a specific length and mounted into the process
- The thermocouple sensors are available with a variety of hold down mechanisms
- With or without stainless steel overbraid or interlocking flexible armour
- Tube and wire construction
- Interchangeable and easily replaceable
The TC47-AB adjustable bayonet thermocouple is a general purpose temperature sensor designed to suit all applications where metal sheathed thermocouples are required. An extensive range of elements and process connections can be individually selected for the appropriate application. With the flexibility of assorted diameters and manually adjustable immersion lengths, the model TC47-AB thermocouple can be used in a wide variety of easily accessible locations.
The adjustable bayonet cap allows the sensor to have a positive pressure at the tip when installed correctly.
The adjustable bayonet, tube and wire design is held in place with a bayonet adapter. They are especially suited for applications where the metal sensor tip is fitted directly into a drilled hole.
The temperature sensor can be modified to suit specific application as required.