Manual resetting electro-valves are installed by a flow-pipe and connected to a carbon moxide detector or a gas leak detector. When danger condition are signalised by a detector installed in the environment, it will shut off the gas.
They are available with IP65 protection level and flameproof and conformity with the CEI UNI EN 50194 and EN 500 18 regulations.
They manual resetting electro-valves include the electro-valve type Normally Open and Normally Closed.
- Normally Open electro-valves close supplying a current impulse.
- Normally Closed electro-valves close when a loss of power occurs.
- Power supply : 230 VAC, 24VDC, 12VDC
- Working temperature : -15 / +70
- Stopper : Stainless steel, for brass flame proofs for IP65 and 6 bar
- Protection level : PN 16 UNI 2223
- Solenoid Valve is an electromechanically operated valve that is controlled by an electric current through a solenoid.
- These solenoid valves have been designed to be combined with any gas detection system.
- It shuts off the gas supply at the gas pipe when an emergency situation is detected and signal is sent to the solenoid valve.
- To reset the solenoid valve, simply pull the reset knob.
|Model||Manual Reset Solenoid Valve|
|Sizes Available||3/4″, 1″ , 1 1/4″, 1 1/2″, 2″ , 2 1/2″, 3″ , 4″ , 6″|
|Electrical Contact||Normally Open||Normally Closed|
|Max Pressure||0.5 bar , 6 bar|
|Body Material||Brass, Alluminium|
|Input and Output Connection||Thread ISO 228/1, Flanged UNI 2223|
|Standard of Conformity||EN161|